Solving teacher recruitment with personality and professionalism.
Who should apply to these English teacher vacancies Worksop Nottingham
Suitable applicants to English teacher vacancies Worksop will be able to demonstrate:
* The ability and experience to teach key stage 3 and 4 English and English Literature to A level.
* The ability to motivate leaners and engage your learners with interesting and varied lessons.
* Demonstrate varied and interesting teaching techniques in particular with the use of multi-media and ICT.
* Positive classroom management techniques setting high expectations for all learners.
* The ability to show assessment for learning within their lessons.
* The attitude to take full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking work, all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
* A keen attitude to being part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.
All applicants to these English teacher vacancies Worksop, will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.