Solving teacher recruitment with personality and professionalism.
French Teaching jobs Derby – A Derbyshire secondary school are looking for suitable applications.
The school encourage innovation and aim to nurture individual talents by giving both staff and pupils the flexibility they need to try out new ideas and push the boundaries of learning. They have a dedicated teaching staff that are keen to pass on the knowledge and experience pupils need to achieve their goals, both in school and in the wider world. In applying for this French Teaching job Derby we would look for you to have the same outlook within your own teaching ethos.
For the summer term the school need a teacher of French to A-level. This will be on a part-time basis, working Monday and Wednesday (though this is flexible and could be changed for the right applicant)
- A qualified teacher of French
- Have the ability to teach French up to A-Level?
- Have an outgoing personality and enjoy working with children
- Be able to show that you have successfully built positive working relationships with both staff and pupils.
- Willing to integrate fully into school life, attend parents evenings and department meetings when called upon
In return from the French Teaching jobs Derby, you will benefit from:
- A dedicated consultant who is there to help you find work and to support you
- Excellent pay rates
- Additional expense saving schemes to help with ever-increasing fuel costs
- Access to online resources and guidance
All applications to this French Teaching job Derby, will undergo Safeguarding and vetting, including an Enhanced CRB Disclosure check.
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist. We work within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs and cover supervisor jobs. Hadfield Education also helps source teaching assistants jobs and nursery nurses jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.