Solving teacher recruitment with personality and professionalism.
Key Stage 2 teaching jobs Chesterfield are currently being recruited for by Hadfield Education.
We are looking for applications from Key Stage 2 teachers who are:
- a forward thinking teacher.
- like a challenge within their Key Stage 2 teaching work.
- willing to make a difference with their teaching to all pupils.
- proactive in approach and with their teaching.
- varied and differentiated literacy lessons and resources.
Qualified Key Stage 2 teachers to teach Key Stage 2 in schools in Chesterfield.
Who should apply for Key Stage 2 teaching jobs Chesterfield?
- Someone with Key Stage 2 Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
- Teachers wanting to make an impact to the education of Chesterfield Key Stage 2 school children.
- They with have the ability to differentiate across age and ability range.
- They will be able to demonstrate good Value Added within their past teaching roles.
- A real team player willing to learn and share good teaching strategies and practice.
- Develop long, medium and short term plans, assessment systems, and resourcing, to enable the delivery of the whole school curriculum.
Did you answer yes to the questions above??? then apply now..
All applicants must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised teaching qualification.
Hadfield Education would particularly like to hear from candidates with their own transport. However, this is not essential for Key Stage 2 teaching jobs Chesterfield.
The Key Stage 2 teaching jobs Chesterfield roles are mainly on a temporary basis. All applicants must be available for temporary work and an immediate start.