Solving teacher recruitment with personality and professionalism.
Key Stage 2 teaching jobs in Newark are currently being recruited for by Hadfield Education. A Newark Primary school are looking to recruit a Year 5 teacher.
Applications are welcomed from Key Stage 2 teachers who are:
- a forward thinking teacher.
- like a challenge within their Key Stage 2 teaching.
- willing to make a difference with their teaching to all pupils.
- proactive in approach and with their teaching.
- varied and differentiated literacy lessons and resources.
Qualified Key Stage 2 teachers to teach Key Stage 2 in schools in Newark.
Who should apply for Key Stage 2 teaching jobs in Newark?
- Teachers with Key Stage 2 Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
- Teachers wanting to make an impact to the education of Newark Key Stage 2 school children.
- Teacher with the ability to differentiate across age and ability range.
- Teacher able to demonstrate good Value Added within their past teaching roles.
- A team player willing to learn and share good teaching strategies and practice.
- Develop long, medium and short term plans, assessment systems, and resourcing, to enable the delivery of the whole school curriculum.
All applicants must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised teaching qualification.
Hadfield Education would particularly like to hear from candidates with their own transport. However, this is not essential for Key Stage 2 teaching jobs in Newark.
The Key Stage 2 teaching positions in Newark roles are mainly on a temporary basis. All applicants must be available for temporary work and an immediate start.