Solving teacher recruitment with personality and professionalism.
A Mansfield secondary school is looking to recruit a supply teacher for an NQT French teaching jobs Nottinghamshire. The school has a recently been inspected. The inspection found the school has good standards and is continuing to improve. The school also provides outstanding care to its pupils. The Languages department has a good reputation in the school. They providing French and German up to A-Level. The department is strong and continually improving.
Suitable applicants to NQT French teaching jobs Nottinghamshire will be able to show:
* The ability and experience to teach key stage 3, 4 and A-level French.
* The ability to motivate and engage their learners with interesting and varied lessons and teaching techniques in particular with the use of ICT.
* Positive classroom management techniques.
* The ability to show assessment for learning within their lessons.
* Take full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking, all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
* A keen attitude to being part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.
* A sense of humour and positive personality.
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.