Solving teacher recruitment with personality and professionalism.
Hadfield Education are recruiting for Primary teaching jobs in Long Eaton, Derbyshire. We would like to hear from Primary school teachers who are interested inteaching jobs in a variety of Long Eaton Primary schools. We can provide teaching jobs on both short and long term basis, across all Key Stages of Primary education.
Who should apply for Primary Teaching jobs in Long Eaton?
- Qualified and Newly Qualified Primary schools teachers looking for jobs in Derbyshire.
- Primary teachers with the ability to inspire and motivate children with varied and interesting lessons.
- Teachers willing to plan suitable and appropriate work, mark all work, support the school and Key Stage leader.
- Teachers who have a passion and enthusiasm for best practise and adding value to childrens learning.
If you are looking for Primary teaching jobs in Derbyshire and can answer ‘YES’ to the above apply now.
What are the benefits of applying to Primary Teaching jobs in Long Eaton?
Registering with Hadfield Education Personnel for Primary teaching jobs in Derbyshire will provide:
- You own personal education consultant.
- Support, guidance and help in finding the right schools and roles for you.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- The opportunity to ofset your business expense against your tax, increasing your take home pay.
- On-line resource library.
All applications to Primary teaching jobs in Derbyshire must undergo safeguarding and vetting checks.
If you are interested in Primary teaching jobs in Derbyshire, apply now via our on-line registration forms.
Every teacher knows a teacher! If this role is suitable for you or your skills, please refer or recommend this to one of your friends or colleagues simply click our recommend a friend on the links below.