Solving teacher recruitment with personality and professionalism.
Derbyshire secondary school are looking for suitable applications in their requirement for a Spanish and French Teacher.
The school believe in providing a happy, confident and successful environment for all of their staff and pupils. The school are also committed to working with other schools both locally and nationally to stay a the forefront of education and learning. In applying for this Spanish and French Teaching job Derbyshire we would look for you to have the same outlook within your own teaching beliefs.
Spanish and French Teaching job Derbyshire for the autumn term. The school need a teacher of Spanish and French A-level. This will be on a full time basis, working Monday to Friday.
- A qualified teacher of Spanish and French
- Have the ability to teach Spanish and French up to A-Level?
- Have an outgoing personality and enjoy working with children
- Be able to show that you have successfully built positive working relationships with both staff and pupils.
- Willing to integrate fully into school life, attend parents evenings and department meetings when called upon
In return from the Spanish and French Teaching job Derbyshire, you will benefit from:
- A dedicated consultant who is there to help you find work and to support you
- Excellent pay rates
- Additional expense saving schemes to help with ever-increasing fuel costs
- Access to online resources and guidance
All applications to this Spanish and French Teaching job Derbyshire, will undergo Safeguarding and vetting, including an Enhanced CRB Disclosure check.
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist. We work within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs and cover supervisor jobs. Hadfield Education also helps source teaching assistants jobs and nursery nurses jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.