English teaching jobs have arisen within a Derbyshire secondary school. The school is looking to recruit two teachers of English from April 2016.
What will the English teaching jobs involve?
- Planning and preparing teaching work in line with the schools schemes of learning.
- Producing your own English teaching resources.
- Teaching English classes to Years 7 – 11 across the ability range.
- Marking English teaching work that has been completed and setting appropriate amounts of homework for learners.
- Supporting the English department and the Head of Department with their teaching plans and targets.
- The ability and experience to teach key stage 3 and GCSE level English.
- The ability to motivate and engage their learners with interesting and varied English lessons and teaching techniques in particular with the use of ICT.
- Positive classroom management techniques.
- The ability to show assessment for learning within their English lessons.
- Take full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
- Be able to demonstrate a keen attitude and be part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.
If you are interested in this teacher of English job in Chesterfield Derbyshire apply now or email your details to Hadfield Education
All applicants to this Teacher of English job in Derbyshire will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
English teaching job – Derbyshire
Job Reference: had6819
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: April 2016
Salary: £90 – £161 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.
If you are interested in this teacher of English job apply now or email your details to Hadfield Education