We are currently recruiting for Mathematics teaching positions High Peak. Secondary schools need Mathematics specialists for summer term 2017. We are looking for suitable applications for these Mathematics Teaching jobs.
The schools are based in and around High Peaks Derbyshire. The Mathematics department believe in providing a happy, confident and successful environment for all of their Mathematics teaching staff and pupils.
The school are also committed to working with other schools both locally and nationally to stay a the forefront of education and learning.
In applying for this Mathematics Teaching job in High Peaks we would look for you to have the same outlook within your own teaching beliefs.
The Mathematics teaching positions High Peak is for the Autumn term 2017. The school need a teacher of Mathematics up to GCSE level. This will be on a full-time basis, working Monday to Friday.
Who should apply to this Mathematics teaching job?
- A qualified Mathematics teacher?
- Have the ability to teach Mathematics up to GCSE?
- Have an outgoing personality and enjoy working with children aged 11-16
- Be able to show that you have successfully built positive working relationships with both staff and pupils.
- Willing to integrate fully into school life, attend parents evenings and department meetings when called upon
Then apply now for these Mathematics teaching positions High Peak?
In return for successful placement in this Mathematics Teaching position High Peaks, you will benefit from:
- A dedicated consultant who is there to help you find work and to support you
- Excellent pay rates
- Additional cost saving schemes to help with ever-increasing fuel costs
- Access to online resources and guidance
All applications to this Mathematics Teaching job in Derbyshire, will undergo Safeguarding and vetting checks, including an Enhanced CRB Disclosure check.
Mathematics teaching positions High Peak
Location: High peak Derbyshire
Start: September 2017
Salary: £90-£161 per day
Hadfield Education Personnel is an Education Recruitment specialist. We work within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching positions and cover supervisor positions. Hadfield Education also helps source teaching assistants positions and nursery nurses positions. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.
If you are interested in this position apply now or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Mathematics Teaching job in High Peak
[gravityform id=”11″ name=”FREE NEWSLETTER SIGN UP”]