Mathematics teaching jobs have arisen within a Derbyshire secondary school. The school is looking to recruit two teachers of Mathematics.
What will the Maths teaching jobs Chesterfield involve?
- Planning and preparing teaching work in line with the school’s schemes of learning.
- Producing your own Mathematics teaching resources.
- Teaching Math classes to different abilities from Years 7 – 11.
- Marking Mathematics teaching work that has been completed and setting appropriate amounts of homework for learners.
- Supporting the Mathematics department and the Head of Department with their teaching objectives and targets.
Suitable applicants for Maths teaching jobs will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability and experience to teach key stage 3 and GCSE level Mathematics.
- The ability to motivate and engage their learners with interesting and varied Mathematics lessons and teaching techniques in particular with the use of ICT.
- Positive classroom management techniques.
- The ability to show assessment for learning within their Mathematics lessons.
- Take full responsibility for the planning, preparing, and marking of all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
- Be able to demonstrate a keen attitude and be part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.
If you are interested in this teacher of Mathematics job in Chesterfield Derbyshire apply now or email your details to Hadfield Education
All applicants to this Teacher of Mathematics job in Derbyshire will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Maths teaching job Derbyshire
Job Reference: had6819
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £120 – £182 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team, you can always expect friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.