Lincolnshire secondary school are looking for suitable applications in their search for an Art Teacher. The school believe in providing a happy, confident and successful environment for all of their staff and pupils. The school are also committed to working with other schools both locally and nationally to stay a the forefront of education and learning. In applying for this Art teaching job in Lincolnshire we would look for you to have the same outlook within your own teaching beliefs. The Art teaching job in Lincolnshire is for the summer term. The school need a teacher of Art A-level. This will be on a full time basis, working Monday to Friday.
Who should apply to this Art teaching job in Lincolnshire?
- A qualified teacher of Art
- Have the ability to teach Art up to A-Level
- Specialism within Photography and Fine Art
- Have an outgoing personality and enjoy working with children
- Be able to show that you have successfully built positive working relationships with both staff and pupils.
- Willing to integrate fully into school life, attend parents evenings and department meetings when called upon
Then apply now for this Art teaching job in Lincolnshire?
|[maxbutton id=”5″]||[maxbutton id=”6″]||[maxbutton id=”7″]|
What are the benefits of this Art teaching job in Lincolnshire?
In return for successful placement in this Art Teaching job in Lincolnshire, you will benefit from:
- A dedicated consultant who is there to help you find work and to support you
- Excellent pay rates
- Additional expense saving schemes to help with ever-increasing fuel costs
- Access to online resources and guidance
What’s the next stage in applying for this Art teaching job in Lincolnshire?
All applications to this Art teaching job in Lincolnshire, will undergo Safeguarding and vetting checks, including an Enhanced DBS/CRB Disclosure check. To get the process underway please complete our registration forms here.
Art Teaching job in Lincolnshire Location: Lincolnshire Reference: had4780 Type: Temporary Start: Immediate Salary: £90-£161 per day
Hadfield Education Personnel is an Education Recruitment specialist. We work within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs and cover supervisor jobs. Hadfield Education also helps source teaching assistants jobs and nursery nurses jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.
If you are interested in this position apply now or email your details to Hadfield Education Personnel for more information on Art teaching job in Lincolnshire