Teacher of Economics Nottingham – We are now recruiting for a teacher of economics to be based in Nottingham City secondary school. The school is looking to recruit an Economics teacher from January 2017.
What will the Economics teaching job involve?
- Planning and preparing teaching work in line with the schools schemes of learning.
- Producing your own Economics teaching resources.
- Teaching Economics classes to different abilities up to Key Stage 5.
- Marking Economics teaching work that has been completed and setting appropriate amounts of homework for learners.
Suitable applicants to the Teacher of Economics Nottingham post will have:
*The ability and experience to teach key stage 3 and 4 Economics.
* The skills to motivate and engage their learners with interesting and varied lessons and teaching techniques in particular with the use of ICT.
* Positive classroom management techniques and be able to use them effectively.
* The ability to show assessment for learning within their lessons.
* Taking full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
* A keen attitude to being part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.
All applicants to this Teacher of Economics Nottingham job will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Teacher of Economics Nottingham
Location: Nottingham City
Job Reference: HAD17571
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: Immediately
Interested in this Teacher of Economics Nottingham position? Apply now or email your details to email@example.com
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are also actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.