Qualified secondary school English Teaching Positions Chesterfield for summer term cover. This English teaching job is in a North East Derbyshire secondary school. The school offers a range of courses at all levels. Their aim is to build on current strengths and become a high achieving school.
Expectations of the English teacher?
We are looking for qualified secondary school teacher of English to teach in an average sized North East Derbyshire secondary school.
You will have experience of teaching English across Key stage 3 and GCSE ability range.
Assessment, planning and marking of all work is a minimum expectation for this terms placement.
You will also be expected to attend parents evenings, departmental meetings and support the department in its academic targets and goals.
The ideal applicant to this English teaching job?
- Applicants to these English teaching jobs must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised teaching qualification.
- Have good experience of working with GCSE English Literature and Language.
- They must be able to demonstrate the good relationships they built with children aged 11-16 in past schools.
- They will have the ability to provide stimulating English lessons.
- They will also develop and improve upon schemes of learning within the English department.
- Be prepared to integrate fully as a Teacher of English in the school.
We would particularly like to hear from candidates with their own transport but this is not essential.
These roles are initially on a temporary basis only. All applicants to these English teacher vacancies must be available for temporary work and an immediate start.
Hadfield Education is an East Midland education recruitment agency, supplying teaching and non teaching staff to a variety of schools throughout the region.
Teacher of English
Location: North East Derbyshire
Start: April 2016
Salary: £110-£161 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.