Who should apply to these English Teaching jobs in Derbyshire
Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate:
* The ability and experience to teach key stage 3 and 4 English and English Literature.
* The ability to motivate leaners and engage your learners with interesting and varied lessons.
* Demonstrate varied and interesting teaching techniques in particular with the use of multi-media and ICT.
* Positive classroom management techniques setting high expectations for all learners.
* The ability to show assessment for learning within their lessons.
* The attitude to take full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking work, all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
* A keen attitude to being part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.
All applicants to this English Teaching jobs in Derbyshire, will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
English teaching jobs in Derbyshire
Job Reference: hadnot3693
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: January 2016
Salary: £110 – £161 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.
Interested??? apply now or email your details to Hadfield Education for English teaching job Derby