An English teaching positions Worksop has arisen within a secondary school who are looking to recruit a supply teacher of English from February half term 2014.
Who should apply to this English Teaching positions Worksop Nottingham
Suitable applicants to this English teaching positions Worksop will be able to demonstrate:
* The ability and experience to teach key stage 3 and 4 English and English Literature to A level.
* The ability to motivate learners and engage your learners with interesting and varied lessons.
* Demonstrate varied and interesting teaching techniques in particular with the use of multi-media and ICT.
* Positive classroom management techniques setting high expectations for all learners.
* The ability to show assessment for learning within their lessons.
* The attitude to take full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking work, all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
* A keen attitude to being part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.
All applicants to this English teaching positions Worksop, will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
English teaching positions Worksop
Job Reference: had9567
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: February 2014
Salary: £110 – £161 per day
Hadfield Education Personnel is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.
|[maxbutton id=”33″]||[maxbutton id=”34″]||[maxbutton id=”35″]|