French and German teacher required for a maternity cover within a Derbyshire secondary school.
The school provide a strong, supportive and successful environment for all of their staff and pupils. The school have committed to working with other schools locally to remain at the forefront of education and learning. In applying for this French and German teaching job, we would look for you to have the same outlook.
Who will be a suitable applicant to this French and German teaching job:
- A qualified teacher of French and German.
- Have the ability to teach French and German up to GCSE?
- Have an outgoing personality and enjoy working with children.
- Be able to show that you have successfully built positive working relationships with both staff and pupils.
- Willing to integrate fully into school life, attend parents evenings and department meetings when called upon.
What are the benefits to a successful appointment in this French and German teacher job?
In return from the French and German teaching job, you will benefit from:
- A dedicated consultant who is there to help you find work and to support you.
- Excellent pay rates.
- Additional expense saving schemes to help with ever-increasing fuel costs.
- Access to online resources and guidance.
All applications to this French and German teaching job Derbyshire, will undergo Safeguarding and vetting, including an Enhanced CRB Disclosure check.
French and German Teaching job Derbyshire
Salary: £90-£161 per day
Hadfield Education Personnel is an Education Recruitment specialist. We work within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs and cover supervisor jobs. Hadfield Education also helps source teaching assistants jobs and nursery nurses jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.
If you are interested in this position apply now or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on French and German Teaching job Derbyshire.