We are currently recruiting for Functional Skills teaching job in Nottingham. A Nottingham City Alternative Provision need a part-time Functional Skills specialist from February 2017 for a year. We are looking for suitable applications for this Functional Skills teaching job.
The Provision is based in Nottingham City. They believe in providing a happy, confident and successful environment for all of their students.
The Provision is also committed to working with other Provisions locally to stay a the forefront of education and learning and support their learners.
In applying for this Functional Skills Teaching job in Nottingham we would look for you to have the same outlook within your own teaching beliefs.
The Functional Skills teaching job in Nottingham begins ideally from February 2017 for one year. The Provision need a Functional Skills teacher and someone with experience of the grading and assessment structure within this course. This will be on a part-time basis, working Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Ideally you will have a Level 4 teaching certificate or equivalent.
Who should apply to this Functional Skills teaching job?
- A qualified Functional Skills teacher?
- Have the ability to teach Functional Skills up to Level 3?
- Have an outgoing personality and enjoy working with children aged 11-16 with challenging behaviour
- Be able to show that you have successfully built positive working relationships with staff.
- Willing to integrate fully into provision structure, attend department meetings when called upon
Apply now for these Functional Skills teaching positions in Nottingham?
In return for successful placement in this Functional Skills Teaching positions in Nottingham, you will benefit from:
- A dedicated consultant who is there to help you find work and to support you
- Excellent pay rates
- Additional cost saving schemes to help with ever-increasing fuel costs
- Access to online resources and guidance
All applications to this Functional Skills Teaching job in Nottingham, will undergo Safeguarding and vetting checks, including an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check.
Functional Skills teaching job in Nottingham
Start: February 2017
Salary: £90-£130 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist. We work within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching positions and cover supervisor positions. Hadfield Education also helps source teaching assistants positions and nursery nurses positions. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.
If you are interested in this position apply now or email your details to Hadfield Education for more information on Functional Skills Teaching job in Nottingham