History Teaching jobs in Worksop. A Worksop secondary school are looking for suitable applications.
The school believe in providing a happy, confident and successful environment for all of their staff and pupils. The school are also committed to working with other schools both locally and nationally to stay a the forefront of education and learning. In applying for these History Teaching jobs in Worksop we would look for you to have the same outlook within your own teaching ethos.
For the Spring term the school need a teacher of History to A-level. This will be on a full-time basis, working Monday to Friday
- A qualified teacher of History
- Have the ability to teach History up to A-Level?
- Have an outgoing personality and enjoy working with children
- Be able to show that you have successfully built positive working relationships with both staff and pupils.
- Willing to integrate fully into school life, attend parents evenings and department meetings when called upon
Then why not apply now to History Teaching jobs in Worksop?
In return from these History Teaching jobs in Worksop, you will benefit from:
- A dedicated consultant who is there to help you find work and to support you
- Excellent pay rates
- Additional expense saving schemes to help with ever-increasing fuel costs
- Access to online resources and guidance
All applications to this History Teaching jobs in Worksop, will undergo Safeguarding and vetting, including an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check.
History Teaching jobs in Worksop
Start: April 2017
Salary: £90-£161 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist. We work within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs and cover supervisor jobs. Hadfield Education also helps source teaching assistants jobs and nursery nurses jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.
If you are interested in this position apply now or email your details for more information on History Teaching jobs in Worksop.