Key Stage 2 teaching jobs in Chesterfield are currently being recruited for by Hadfield Education Personnel. A Chesterfield Primary school are looking to recruit a Year 5 teacher.
Applications are welcomed from Key Stage 2 teachers who are:
- a forward thinking teacher.
- like a challenge within their Key Stage 2 teaching.
- willing to make a difference with their teaching to all pupils.
- proactive in approach and with their teaching.
- varied and differentiated literacy lessons and resources.
Qualified Key Stage 2 teachers to teach Key Stage 2 in schools in Chesterfield.
Who should apply for Key Stage 2 teaching jobs in Chesterfield?
- Teachers with Key Stage 2 Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
- Teachers wanting to make an impact to the education of Chesterfield Key Stage 2 school children.
- Teacher with the ability to differentiate across age and ability range.
- Teacher able to demonstrate good Value Added within their past teaching roles.
- A team player willing to learn and share good teaching strategies and practice.
- Develop long, medium and short term plans, assessment systems, and resourcing, to enable the delivery of the whole school curriculum.
Did you answer yes to the questions above??? then apply now.
All applicants must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised teaching qualification.
Hadfield Education Personnel would particularly like to hear from candidates with their own transport. However, this is not essential for Key Stage 2 teaching jobs in Chesterfield.
The Key Stage 2 teaching positions in Chesterfield roles are mainly on a temporary basis. All applicants must be available for temporary work and an immediate start.
Key Stage 2 teaching positions in Chesterfield
Start: January 2014
Salary: £90-£161 per day
|[maxbutton id=”33″]||[maxbutton id=”34″]||[maxbutton id=”35″]|