What will the Mathematics teaching job involve?
- Planning and preparing work in line with the schools schemes of work.
- Producing your own Mathematics resources.
- Teaching Mathematics classes from Years 7 – 13 across the ability range.
- Marking work that has been completed and setting appropriate amounts of homework for learners.
- Supporting the Mathematics department and the Head of Department with their plans and targets.
Suitable applicants this Mathematics teaching job will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability and experience to teach key stage 3, 4 and A-level Mathematics.
- The ability to motivate and engage their learners with interesting and varied Mathematics lessons and teaching techniques in particular with the use of ICT.
- Positive classroom management techniques.
- The ability to show assessment for learning within their Mathematics lessons.
- Take full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
- Be able to demonstrate a keen attitude and be part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.
If you are interested in this teacher of Mathematics job in Nottingham City apply now or email your details to Hadfield Education
All applicants to this Teacher of Mathematics job in Nottingham City will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Mathematics teaching job – Nottingham City
Location: Nottingham City
Job Reference: had2829
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: September 2015
Salary: £90 – £161 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.
If you are interested in this Teacher of Mathematics Nottingham City position apply now or email your details to email@example.com