A Nottinghamshire secondary school are looking for suitable applications in their requirement for a Food Technology teacher September 2015.
The school believes in providing a supportive, collaborative and successful environment for all of their staff and pupils. The school are also committed to working with other schools in their academy structure both locally and Regionally to stay a the top of education and learning. In applying for this Nottinghamshire Food Technology teaching job we would look for you to have the same outlook within your own teaching beliefs.
This Nottinghamshire food technology teaching job is for the Autumn term and then has the potential to become a 1 year fixed term contract. The school need a teacher of Food Technology up to GCSE there may be A-Level. This will be on a full time basis.
Who should apply to this Nottinghamshire Food Technology teaching job?
We are looking for applications from:
- A qualified teacher of Food Technology?
- You must be able to teach Food to A-Level?
- Have an outgoing personality and enjoy working with children?
- Be able to show that you have successfully built positive working relationships with both staff and pupils?
- Willing to integrate fully into school life, attend parents evenings and department meetings when called upon?
In return for successful placement in this food technology teaching job, you will benefit from:
- A dedicated consultant who is there to help you find Nottinghamshire teaching jobs and to support you
- Excellent pay rates
- Additional expense saving schemes to help with ever-increasing fuel costs
- Access to online resources and guidance
All applications to this Nottinghamshire Food Technology teaching job will undergo Safeguarding and vetting checks, including an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check.
Nottinghamshire Food Technology teaching job
Start: September 2015
Salary: £90-£161 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist. We work within Nottinghamshrie and Derbyshire. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs and cover supervisor jobs. Hadfield Education also helps source teaching assistants jobs and nursery nurses jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.