We are recruiting for a Teaching and Learning Assistant role to work on a supply basis within a Nottinghamshire secondary school.
The role is on a full time basis at a school that provides sharp focus on improving the learning of all its children.
Ideal Person for this Nottinghamshire Teaching and Learning Assistant role
- Someone who can hold good relationships with all children.
- Great communication skills with both children, staff and parents.
- Someone who is motivated and determinate to help children succeed.
- The ability to be organised and work effectively under pressure.
Required skills for this this Nottinghamshire Teaching and Learning Assistant role?
We are looking for applications from Teaching Assistants with:
- NVQ Level 3 within childcare or equivalent.
- Experience of working with Key Stage 3 children.
- The experience and ability to work with students with SEN needs.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to support a teaching environment.
- Be able to show effective communication skills.
- Willing to attend courses and master their skills.
Interested? All applications to this Nottinghamshire Teaching and Learning Assistant job will undergo an Enhanced DBS check and safeguarding vetting checks.
Nottinghamshire Teaching and Learning Assistant Role
Start: April 2017
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.