Hadfield Education are recruiting for Primary teaching jobs in South Kesteven, Lincolnshire. We would like to hear from Primary school teachers who are interested in teaching jobs in a variety of South Kesteven Primary schools. We can provide teaching jobs on both short and long term basis, across all Key Stages of Primary education.
Who should apply for NQT Primary Teaching jobs in South Kesteven?
- Newly Qualified Primary schools teachers looking for jobs in Lincolnshire.
- Primary teachers with the ability to inspire and motivate children with varied and interesting lessons.
- Teachers willing to plan suitable and appropriate work, mark all work, support the school and Key Stage leader.
- Teachers who have a passion and enthusiasm for best practise and adding value to childrens learning.
If you are looking for Primary teaching jobs in South Kesteven and can answer ‘YES’ to the above apply now.
[maxbutton id =”2″]
What are the benefits of applying to NQT Primary Teaching jobs in South Kesteven?
Registering with Hadfield Education Personnel for Primary teaching jobs in Lincolnshire will provide:
- You own personal education consultant.
- Support, guidance and help in finding the right Primary schools and teaching positions for you.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- The opportunity to ofset your business expense against your tax, increasing your take home pay.
- On-line Primary teaching resource library.
All applications to Primary teaching jobs in South Kesteven must undergo safeguarding and vetting checks.
Primary Teaching Jobs in South Kesteven
Location: South Kesteven, Lincolnshire
Start Date: September 2017
Salary: £90-£163 a day
If you are interested in Primary teaching jobs in Lincolnshire, apply now via our on-line registration forms. Every teacher knows a teacher! If this role is suitable for you or your skills, please refer or recommend this to one of your friends or colleagues simply click our recommend a friend on the links below.
[maxbutton id =”2″]
|[maxbutton id=”33″]||[maxbutton id=”34″]||[maxbutton id=”35″]|