Qualified secondary school English teacher required from the summer term. This Permanent English teaching job is in a North East Derbyshire secondary school. The school offers a range of courses at all levels. Their aim is to build on current strengths and become a high achieving school.
Expectations of the English teacher?
We are looking for well qualified secondary school teacher of English to teach in an average sized North East Derbyshire secondary school.
You will have current experience of teaching English across Key stage 3 and GCSE ability range.
Assessment, planning and marking of all work is a minimum expectation for this terms placement.
You will also be expected to attend parents evenings, departmental meetings and support the department in its academic targets and goals.
The ideal applicant to this Permanent English teaching job?
- Applicants to these English teaching jobs must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised teaching qualification.
- Have excellent experience of working with GCSE English Literature and Language.
- Must be able to demonstrate the good relationships they built with children aged 11-16 in past schools.
- Will have the ability to provide stimulating English lessons.
- Will also develop and improve upon schemes of learning within the English department.
- Be prepared to integrate fully as a Teacher of English in the school and department.
This role is a permanent teaching job. All applicants to these English teacher vacancies must be available for interview within the next 2 weeks.
Hadfield Education is an East Midland education recruitment agency, supplying teaching and non teaching staff to a variety of schools throughout the region.
Permanent English Teaching Job
Location: North East Derbyshire
Start: September 2017
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.