This Primary teaching job is for a Primary school in Mansfield are currently looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher to cover a long-term absences.
We would like you to apply to this Primary teaching job if you have:
- Proven ability as an excellent classroom teacher (as a member of staff)
- Can working effectively in a team
- Show a proven record of effective subject leadership
- Shows what constitutes quality and high standards in learning and teaching
- Ensures the correct inclusion and strategies are there for engaging all learners
- Can demonstrate appropriate and successful relationships with children
- Is aware of child protection in a primary school
- Is able to show achievement in your teaching and sustaining high standards
- Has effective organizational skills
- Has the ability to work well with parents and carers
The ideal person for this Primary taching job would also have experience of Key Stage 2 SAT’s and be comfortable with cross curricular learning and teaching.
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Primary Teaching Job Key Stage 2 Mansfield
Job Reference: hadnot2613
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £90 – 161 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.