Hadfield Education is a teaching agency, providing teaching and non teaching staff to a variety of Primary schools throughout the Nottinghamshire region.
We are looking for qualified Primary teachers to teach Key Stage 1 and 2 in Primary schools in the Kirkby-in-Ashfield area.
Who should apply to these Primary teaching jobs, Kirkby-in-Ashfield?
All applicants must will hold and demonstrate:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised teaching qualification.
- Experience of teaching Primary education in the UK.
- The ability to build good working relationships with students.
- Communication skills and negotiation skills required to engage primary aged learners.
We would particularly like to hear from teachers with their own transport but this is not essential.
In return for successful placement in a Primary teaching job, you will benefit from:
- A dedicated consultant who is there to help you find work and to support your needs
- Excellent pay rates
- Additional cost saving schemes to help with ever-increasing fuel costs
- Access to online resources and guidance
These Primary teaching jobs, Kirkby-in-Ashfield are on a temporary basis only and all applicants must be available for temporary work and an immediate start.
If you are interested in teaching then please apply now.
Primary teaching jobs, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Salary: £90-£161 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.