Primary teaching jobs Mansfield are currently being recruited for by Hadfield Education Personnel.
Applications are welcomed from Primary teachers who are:
- a forward thinking teacher.
- like a challenge within their Primary teaching work.
- willing to make a difference with their teaching to all pupils.
- proactive in approach and with their teaching.
- varied and differentiated literacy lessons and resources.
Hadfield Education Personnel are looking for qualified Primary teachers to teach Key Stage 1 and 2 in Primary schools in Mansfield.
Who should apply for Primary teaching jobs Mansfield?
- Teachers with Primary Qualified Teacher Status.
- Teachers wanting to make an impact to the education of Mansfield primary school children.
- Teacher with the ability to differentiate across age and ability range.
- Teacher able to demonstrate good Value Added within their past teaching roles.
- A real team player willing to learn and share good teaching strategies and practice.
- Develop long, medium and short term plans, assessment systems, and resourcing, to enable the delivery of the whole school curriculum.
Did you answer yes to the questions above??? then apply now..
All applicants must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised teaching qualification.
Hadfield Education Personnel would particularly like to hear from candidates with their own transport. However, this is not essential for Primary teaching jobs Mansfield.
The Primary teaching jobs Mansfield roles are mainly on a temporary basis. All applicants must be available for temporary work and an immediate start.
If you are interested please apply now.
Primary teaching jobs Mansfield
Salary: £90-£161 per day
Looking for different Primary teaching jobs? Find them here….
- Key Stage 2 Primary teaching jobs
- Primary teaching jobs Lincoln
- Key Stage 2 teaching job Nottinghamshire
If you are interested in this positions. Alternatively email your details to email@example.com. For more information on Primary teaching jobs Mansfield contact us now.