Teacher of Geography Mansfield – Qualified secondary school Geography teacher required from September 2017. This Geography teaching job is in a Mansfield secondary school. The school offers a range of courses at all levels. Their aim is to build on current strengths and become a high achieving school.
Suitable applicants to Teacher of Geography Mansfield will demonstrate:
* The ability and experience to teach key stage 3 and 4 Geography.
* The ability to motivate and engage their learners with interesting and varied Geography lessons and teaching techniques in particular with the use of ICT.
* They can use positive classroom management techniques effectively.
* The ability to show assessment for learning within their Geography lessons.
* Taking full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
* A keen attitude to being part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.
- A qualified teacher of Geography
- Have the ability to teach Geography up to A-Level?
- Have an outgoing personality and enjoy working with children
- Be able to show that you have successfully built positive working relationships with both staff and pupils.
- Willing to integrate fully into school life, attend parents evenings and department meetings when called upon
Then why not apply now for this Teacher of Geography Mansfield?
In return from the Teacher of Geography Mansfield, you will benefit from:
- A dedicated consultant who is there to help you find work and to support you
- Excellent pay rates
- Additional expense saving schemes to help with ever-increasing fuel costs
- Access to online resources and guidance
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Teacher of Geography Mansfield
Job Reference: had17716
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: September 2017
Hadfield Education Personnel is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.