Teaching Jobs – Nottinghamshire History Teaching jobs currently being recruited for.
We are looking for a suitably qualified teachers to apply for this and other secondary school History teaching jobs in Nottinghamshire schools.
Who should apply to Nottinghamshire History Teaching jobs
- All applicants must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised teaching qualification
- Have experience of over 6 months working with GCSE History and 11-16 year olds.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to provide stimulating history lessons,
- Develop and improve upon schemes of learning and be prepared to integrate fully in to school life.
There is a potential this may lead to a permanent role within the school for the right teacher.
The ideal applicant with also:
- Love working with children aged 11-16
- Have a passion for History
- Like a varied and fast paced working environment where no two days are the same
If so applying to this and other similar teaching jobs we are currently recruiting for could be would be suitable for you.
We would particularly like to hear from candidates with their own transport but this is not essential for all supply teaching jobs.
Nottinghamshire History Teaching jobs
Salary: £90-£161 per day
These Nottinghamshire History Teaching jobs are on a temporary basis only and all applicants must be available for temporary work and an immediate start.
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for these Nottinghamshire History Teaching jobs along with teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.