Key Stage 1 teaching positions in Derbyshire are currently being recruited for by Hadfield Education.
We are looking for applications from Key Stage 1 teachers who are:
- forward thinking.
- like a challenge within their Key Stage 1 teaching work.
- willing to make a difference teaching to all pupils.
- proactive in approach and with their teaching.
- varied and differentiated literacy lessons and resources.
Who should apply for Key Stage 1 teaching positions in Derbyshire?Qualified Key Stage 1 teachers to teach Key Stage 1 in schools in Derbyshire.
- Key Stage 1 Qualified Teacher Status.
- Teachers wanting to make an impact to the education of Derbyshire Key Stage 1 school children.
- Teacher with the ability to differentiate across age and ability range.
- Teacher able to demonstrate Value Added within their past teaching roles.
- A real team player willing to learn and share good teaching strategies and practice.
- Develop long, medium and short term plans, assessment systems, and resourcing, to enable the delivery of the whole school curriculum.
Did you answer yes to the questions above??? then apply now.
All applicants must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised teaching qualification.
Hadfield Education would particularly like to hear from candidates with their own transport. However, this is not essential for Key Stage 1 teaching positions in Derbyshire.
The Key Stage 1 teaching positions in Derbyshire roles are mainly on a temporary basis. All applicants must be available for temporary work and an immediate start.
If you are interested please apply now.
Key Stage 1 teaching positions in Derbyshire
Salary: £90-£161 per day
If you are interested in this positions. Alternatively email your details to Hadfield Education
For more information on Key Stage 1 teaching positions in Derbyshire contact us now.