Hadfield Education Personnel are recruiting for a Derbyshire Spanish teaching job that has recently arisen in a Derbyshire secondary school.
- Are you a qualified Spanish teacher?
- Do you hold Qualified Teacher Status in Spanish?
- Can you motivate students and deliver engaging and progressive lessons?
The Derbyshire school have language specialist status and provide an excellent facility to their students. The language team and forward thinking and work collaboartively to share best proactise and maximise each teachers strengths.
Looking for teaching jobs in a department that will improve you and your skills as well as share your knowledge?
Students are of mixed ability and you will teach Key Stage 3 and GCSE Spanish along with Key Stage 3 French. There may be an option of some A-Level for the suitable applicants.
The roll is a maternity cover full time Monday to Friday from September 2017 .
If successful in obtaining this Derbyshire Spanish teaching job you will be expected to:
- Plan, prepare and deliver all of your own work.
- Work in collaboration with the department.
- Provide stimulating and interesting lessons.
- Attend parents evenings, department meetings and fully integrate into school life.
Derbyshire Spanish teaching jobs
Start Date: September 2017
Salary: £110 – £161 per day
|[maxbutton id=”33″]||[maxbutton id=”34″]||[maxbutton id=”35″]|