A Sleaford secondary school are currently looking to recruit a Teacher of Religious Studies. The teacher would need to be able to teach up to A Level and have experience of Key Stage 3 and GCSE also.
Applications to this Religious Studies teaching job Sleaford should be able to demonstrate:
- Hold QTS or equivalent in Religious Studies
- Provide stimulating Religious Studies lessons to engage students.
- Have experience of teaching A Level Religious Studies.
- Demonstrate an outstanding teacher with excellent teaching styles and personality.
The school will provide:
An inspiring environment for students to ensure every one of them is provided with an excellent education. Students receive a careful balance between traditional values and modern attitudes to learning within a safe, stimulating and creative environment.
Do you feel you can add to this within Religious Studies?
If so we want you to register for this Religious Studies teaching job Sleaford and with Hadfield Education now.
Hadfield Education provide teachers and teaching assistants with opportunities to further their teaching experience and career. Register today and receive all of the following:
- Your own personal consultant.
- Personalised service tailored to your needs.
- Work timetable to your availability.
- Feedback on how to improve your teaching performance and improve your opportunities.
- Competitive pay and working conditions.
Applicants to Religious Studies teaching job Sleaford must undergo a Disclosure and Baring Service Enhanced Check along with safeguarding and vetting checks.
Religious Studies teaching job Sleaford
Start: April 2017
Hadfield Education Personnel take pride in taking care of you. Find more teaching jobs in Lincoln here.
Recent Lincolnshire teaching jobs:
Would you rather speak to a consultant and find out more? Contact us.
Or register here……
Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter, then you will never miss another job again.