What will the Science teaching job involve?
- Planning and preparing work in line with the schools schemes of work.
- Producing your own Science resources.
- Teaching Science classes from Years 7 – 13 across the ability range.
- Marking work that has been completed and setting appropriate amounts of homework for learners.
- Supporting the Science department and the Head of Department with their plans and targets.
Suitable applicants this Science teaching job will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability and experience to teach key stage 3, 4 and A-level Science .
- The ability to motivate and engage their learners with interesting and varied Science lessons and teaching techniques in particular with the use of ICT.
- Positive classroom management techniques.
- The ability to show assessment for learning within their Science lessons.
- Take full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
- Be able to demonstrate a keen attitude and be part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.If you are interested in this teacher of Science job in Mansfield apply now or email your details to Hadfield Education Personnel
All applicants to this Science teaching job Mansfield will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Science teaching job Mansfield
Job Reference: had7024
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: April 2017
Salary: £90 – £161 per day.
Hadfield Education Personnel is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.
Interested in this Science teaching job Mansfield position? apply now or email your details to Hadfield Education Personnel