Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate:
* The ability and experience to teach key stage 3 and GCSE English.
* The ability to motivate and engage their learners with interesting and varied lessons and teaching techniques in particular with the use of ICT.
* Positive classroom management techniques.
* The ability to show assessment for learning within their lessons.
* Take full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
* A keen attitude to being part of the Academy by attending parent evenings and supporting the Academy with any extra duties required (departmental meetings etc).
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
English teaching job Chesterfield
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Job Reference: had2905
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: February 2017
Salary: £90 – £161 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.