Teaching Jobs – Teacher of French – An French teaching position has arisen within a Chesterfield secondary school who are looking to recruit a supply teacher of French to cover staff absence.
Suitable applicants to this Teaching Jobs – Teacher of French will be able to demonstrate:
* The ability and experience to teach key stage 3 and 4 French.
* The ability to motivate and engage their learners with interesting and varied lessons and teaching techniques in particular with the use of ICT.
* Positive classroom management techniques.
* The ability to show assessment for learning within their lessons.
* Take full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
* A keen attitude to being part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Teaching Jobs – Teacher of French
Job Reference: had2910
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: Easter 2017
Salary: £90 – £161 per day
Hadfield Education Personnel is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.