* The ability and experience to teach key stage 3 and 4 PE.
* The ability to motivate and engage their learners with interesting and varied lessons and teaching techniques in particular with the use of ICT.
* They can use positive classroom management techniques effectively.
* The ability to show assessment for learning within their lessons.
* Taking full responsibility of planning, preparing and marking all the required elements of a permanent member of staff.
* A keen attitude to being part of the school by attending parent evenings and supporting the school with any extra duties required.
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Job Reference: had3110
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £90 – £161 per day
Hadfield Education is an Education Recruitment specialist within the East Midlands. We are actively recruiting for teaching jobs, cover supervisor jobs, teaching assistants jobs, nursery nurses jobs and school support jobs. As a member of the Hadfield Education supply team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant.